Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Shredders!




These are my lesser warbeasts. Everblight is awesome-sauce in that it has warbeasts that cost 1/3 the points of other factions' cheapest beasts. These rabid little monsters run about the field eating things, and eating each other if they frenzy. 'Twas Paul who convinced me to paint them different colors. You may have noticed that one is painted like my Typhon. Typhon has a piece of athanc in him, and thus, I think, could (and should) spawn a beast. That would be Awesome-Sauce! It could be our next character beast. All of my tourament beasts are painted
!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

What do you use for the grass?

El Beasto said...

Static grass. It's a basing material made specifically for this purpose.

Me said...

I like your turkeys, do you only have three? Nice colors. My favorite is the yellow one.

El Beasto said...

No, I don't only have three! I got more than that in my base box. I have eight, but have yet to paint five of them.